- The Watchtower Society teaches that new converts will be attacked by Satan to dissuade them. When a friend or a relative dissuades them, then the Jehovah’s Witness thinks that the Watchtower Society is a true prophet, which in turn makes that person more loyal to the Watchtower Society.
- If you take a book out that was written by a former Jehovah’s Witness, then the Jehovah’s Witness will not listen to your arguments due to the fact that they believe that the author is an apostate. Reading apostate literature is as bad as reading a pornographic magazine.
- If the Jehovah’s Witness questions or rejects a doctrine then the person gets kicked out.
- If they leave their faith, they will be shunned by friends and relatives who are Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- The Watchtower Society changes its position on key doctrines back and forth.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that God set up the Watchtower Society as His visible representative on Earth.
- They believe that the Bible can only be taught by the Society.
- The Watchtower Society says “Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road of life, no matter how much Bible reading we do.”